I've just cut my hair.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
User1314 said:
Thing is my wife hasn't even noticed!

Now that is frightening!! :evil:

If I was you, I'd get yourself to a barbers or hairdressers and get it tarted up. I used to cut my own hair when I was younger and it always, always looked shite. It did my mom's head in.

Oh and this thread is worthless without before and after pics .... :evil:

KristyA

User1314 said:
I'll get some opinions from the women at work tomorrow. If they say it's naff I'll get myself down to the barbers.

Have a look at Frank Gallagher on Shameless tonight, and if it's like that, I'd get down the barbers before work!....:evil:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
User1314 said:
I'll get some opinions from the women at work tomorrow. If they say it's naff I'll get myself down to the barbers.

If you've got wavy/curly hair, you may just get away with it.

Oh treat yourself .... have a number 1 rod perm and a blue rinse while you're at it :evil:

Radius

SHREDDER
PICTURES! I know how liberating it can feel to have just cut your long hair though, mine used to be shoulder length :evil:

sticky sherbert

I cut my own every week, number one. Sometimes I miss a bit at the back, my wife does notice that she just doesn't tell me untill 2 days later!!!!

i had a number 1 once. best haircut i've ever had, felt great shame i looked like a cosovo refugee!!

DSCN1120.jpg

Windy

Mr Pig

I've got a helipad so basically it doesn't matter how you cut it my head looks crap anyway. With this in mind I decided some years ago that there was no point in paying £10 a pop for hair cuts when a Wahl trimmer cost £16 from Argos!

Haven't had a good haircut in ten years but it's saved me hundreds! :0)

Night Train

Maker of Things
I haven't cut my hair since November. I now have a fairly decent length pony tail again. Can't wait until the end of May, I can have my hair cut again then. The show will be over and, hopefully, I won't need long hair for the next show.

Top Bottom