Jamis Aurora touring/Audax bike [Sold]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Colour Metallic Brown
Down Tube 54cm
Top Tube 53 cm
8 speed block
Triple chainset
Ergo gear shifters
Mint condition
About 4yrs old but only ridden 10 miles

£400

Buyer collects from Cardiff. I'm posting for a friend. I shall put any prospective buyer in touch directly.

katapilla

Hello there,
I've been borrowing this exact bike from a friend for the last few weeks to commute to work so I can avoid public transport (I'm a teacher). It's a lovely ride! What's the best price your friend would accept? I'd have to pay for a courier to collect and deliver to London which I'm dreading the cost of. I could probably afford £270 at the most. Is that too low? I've got all my fingers crossed as it's the exact right size for me!
Yours hopefully,
Kat

OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Hello there,
I've been borrowing this exact bike from a friend for the last few weeks to commute to work so I can avoid public transport (I'm a teacher). It's a lovely ride! What's the best price your friend would accept? I'd have to pay for a courier to collect and deliver to London which I'm dreading the cost of. I could probably afford £270 at the most. Is that too low? I've got all my fingers crossed as it's the exact right size for me!
Yours hopefully,
Kat

I asked the question, but he doesn't want to accept that low an offer. Sorry.

OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Oh right. Thanks for asking for me @Ian H . Do you know what his best price offer would be?

Thanks,

Kat
He has turned down a higher offer than yours, so I'm guessing £350 or more.

Top Bottom