Joe Biden and his Presidency deserve their own thread....

Well, censorship is at an all time high. Apparently being conservative is bad enough now and must be stopped, since, if people here they'll actually thnik about the things the far-left are trying to pull over their eyes..

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraSaab

Über Member
Biden does seem to be getting an easier ride from some sections of the press. Anybody can fall on stairs - I have to look at my feet in the stairwell of Tesco's carpark or I'd fall up them or down them every time. But if Trump had fallen 3 times getting on a plane it would have been news for a week. Likewise, shows like Saturday Night Live seem to be giving Biden a free pass at the moment. He called Kamala 'President Harris' the other day apparently.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
I believe it is a common form of address for a VP in States
Maybe @MntnMan62 can confirm
Without getting into skirmishes I find it fascinating how both Trump and Biden were and are judged by their voters as being capable (in a very punishing position) at their ripe ages. Reminds me somehow of Brezniev or Mao when they were clearly past their best...

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Über Member
Biden does seem to be getting an easier ride from some sections of the press. Anybody can fall on stairs - I have to look at my feet in the stairwell of Tesco's carpark or I'd fall up them or down them every time. But if Trump had fallen 3 times getting on a plane it would have been news for a week. Likewise, shows like Saturday Night Live seem to be giving Biden a free pass at the moment. He called Kamala 'President Harris' the other day apparently.
There's a reason he's getting a pass. Biden isn't attacking everyone and everything every single day like Trump did. Trump showed the world what an angry, entitled little brat he was. Biden goes about his business and doesn't look to pick fights. When you are the aggressor, like Trump has been, you become the target of attack in retribution for being such an *ss.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Über Member
That is very uncomfortable to watch.
He lost his train of thought once. Trump never had a train of thought. I'm not saying Biden is great, or even good. But context is everything. And Biden is a gazillion times better than the imbecile we had before. It's easy to bash a guy for losing his train of thought. Have you never lost your train of thought before? I sure have. I'll cut Biden some slack because even with his senior moments, he's head over heels far better than what we had before. Period.

AuroraSaab

Über Member
I have lots of issues with Biden, but yes, he's better than Trump. Just a sign of how low the bar has been set though. It will be interesting to see how the migrant crisis develops in the coming months.

johnblack

Über Member
He lost his train of thought once. Trump never had a train of thought. I'm not saying Biden is great, or even good. But context is everything. And Biden is a gazillion times better than the imbecile we had before. It's easy to bash a guy for losing his train of thought. Have you never lost your train of thought before? I sure have. I'll cut Biden some slack because even with his senior moments, he's head over heels far better than what we had before. Period.
There really is no need to get so defensive, it WAS uncomfortable, it doesn't mean that I think he's about to go off the deep end or is worse than Trump.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Maybe I should point out that one of Boris' first comments was nothing more than a quote from Batman. Or that he lost a parliamentary seat during his first 11 days in office, a record. Or his infamous visit with Macron where he put his feet up on his furniture. I love it that a voter called him "a filthy piece of toe rag.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Cool have a great weekend captain.
You too sarge. I'm not a captain. I'm not in the military. Never have been. And I didn't need a deferment. Too young. And now too old. And I don't have responsibility over a platoon, regiment, division, group, department or otherwise. So, captain definitely is unnecessary. But thanks anyway.