Joe Biden and his Presidency deserve their own thread....

MntnMan62

Über Member
Just heard this today. Biden is thinking of using executive orders to address the guns issues in this country. I'm all in favor of gun reforms. But I'm not certain that executive orders is the way to go here. Not when all the people who will be negatively impacted by the legislation own guns. And in many instances, lots of guns. Lots of assault weapons. I think this is one of those issues that need to go through the normal legislative processes of being approved by Congress. Otherwise we'll eventually have the Supreme Court legislating these issues. And that isn't desireable either.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-ho...issue-executive-orders-on-guns-180754699.html

MntnMan62

Über Member
And given all the people who are bashing Biden, I suppose you miss and want more of this.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-riot-hugging-and-kissing-050632588.html

Milzy

Guru
Hiden Biden, he clearly is starting with dementia. He has been used as a puppet by his family & party. This is evil & think of all the money they’ll be making from deals. Disgusting. Still probably better than Trump though. America is so broken, worse than the U.K is. Poor Joe won’t have much energy & it’s cruel to try to make him run the country when he should be retired resting in a nice comfortable chair at home.

Rocky

sacré bleu
Hiden Biden, he clearly is starting with dementia. He has been used as a puppet by his family & party. This is evil & think of all the money they’ll be making from deals. Disgusting. Still probably better than Trump though. America is so broken, worse than the U.K is. Poor Joe won’t have much energy & it’s cruel to try to make him run the country when he should be retired resting in a nice comfortable chair at home.
Any robust clinical evidence for your diagnosis?

MntnMan62

Über Member
I actually respect a man who can adjust to constantly changing conditions. 2014 was 7 years ago. Old news. Might as well have been decades ago. Now is now and decision should be based upon the situation on the ground NOW. I'm reasonably happy with Biden thus far.

it doesn't matter whether you voted for him or not. He's still PM. And your country voted him in. If you throw stones be prepared to have them thrown back. My response isn't a waste at all. That you don't see the irony is all we need to see from you. :okay:
Not wanting to divert the thread, but the fact we're out of the EU, and well ahead of most with covid, and the Govt's support is rising doesn't point to him doing a bad job. He only had to beat Corbyn, who couldn't manage to beat one of the worse leaders in years, but Corbyn would be head and shoulders above Biden as a choice.

None of that deflection detracts from the amusement of seeing Biden, stumbling when trying to string a sentence together, despite in his words, being in Government for 120 years, being the best on offer from 328 million people. :laugh::laugh: