Joe Biden and his Presidency deserve their own thread....

MntnMan62

Über Member
Not wanting to divert the thread, but the fact we're out of the EU, and well ahead of most with covid, and the Govt's support is rising doesn't point to him doing a bad job. He only had to beat Corbyn, who couldn't manage to beat one of the worse leaders in years, but Corbyn would be head and shoulders above Biden as a choice.

None of that deflection detracts from the amusement of seeing Biden, stumbling when trying to string a sentence together, despite in his words, being in Government for 120 years, being the best on offer from 328 million people. :laugh::laugh:
I guess Trump never stumbled over his feet or words during his four years in office. I'm guessing you preferred the likes of him. Well, guess what. He's not in office anymore. He's been banished to the old people's home, Palm Beach. And this country is far better off for it. I'm not going to say I love Biden or even like him. But I'm glad he's in office instead of the other alternative. And most people I know agree. Since you don't live here, what you think is of little consequence. You're worried about derailing a thread? You should have thought about that before you opened your mouth. :laugh::laugh:

I guess Trump never stumbled over his feet or words during his four years in office. I'm guessing you preferred the likes of him. Well, guess what. He's not in office anymore. He's been banished to the old people's home, Palm Beach. And this country is far better off for it. I'm not going to say I love Biden or even like him. But I'm glad he's in office instead of the other alternative. And most people I know agree. Since you don't live here, what you think is of little consequence. You're worried about derailing a thread? You should have thought about that before you opened your mouth. :laugh::laugh:
You're stuck in binary mode, laughing at one individual stumbling to be coherent, doesn't automatically mean I support the alternative.

Biden's just one gaffe after another. I'm glad he was the pick of the crop, as there's years of amusement ahead watching him, unless President Harris manages to sideline him and spoil the fun.

MntnMan62

Über Member
I don't see anyone laughing over here. The only ones laughing seem to be those who can't even manage binary mode. More like single track slap happy. But hey. You run with that.

I don't see anyone laughing over here. The only ones laughing seem to be those who can't even manage binary mode. More like single track slap happy. But hey. You run with that.
You're not looking very far, and I'll avoid the obvious stereotype about Americans on that, but he really is a good source of amusement, pretty much around the globe, including in the US from the people I've spoken to.

I certainly don't do binary mode, and I'm happy to not have any political allegiance, preferring to make my decisions based on the manifestos and priorities at the time.

MntnMan62

Über Member
You're not looking very far, and I'll avoid the obvious stereotype about Americans on that, but he really is a good source of amusement, pretty much around the globe, including in the US from the people I've spoken to.

I certainly don't do binary mode, and I'm happy to not have any political allegiance, preferring to make my decisions based on the manifestos and priorities at the time.
Funny how you purport to know what people in the US are doing from 4,250 miles away. And if you find Biden funny, that’s sad that you can’t find anything better to amuse yourself. Such is the fortunes of those on the lower rungs of intelligence. I know you don’t do binary. Your too much of a single track mindset. I too don’t have any political allegiance and make my decisions at the time as well. But you and I clearly see the world very differently. Good for you.

Funny how you purport to know what people in the US are doing from 4,250 miles away. And if you find Biden funny, that’s sad that you can’t find anything better to amuse yourself. Such is the fortunes of those on the lower rungs of intelligence. I know you don’t do binary. Your too much of a single track mindset. I too don’t have any political allegiance and make my decisions at the time as well. But you and I clearly see the world very differently. Good for you.
I feel like the person that's let slip to the kids that santa doesn't exist. :laugh:

The thread's not about me, it's about Biden. My experience is that a significant number of people are enjoying watching the cream of 328 million people trying to string a sentence together.

Like me, they probably have other things that amuse them too, so it takes no great time out of our lives, and like me, they probably have plenty of other interests too, so you get to keep your attempted put downs and insults, as I'm returning them due to them not fitting.

MntnMan62

Über Member
I feel like the person that's let slip to the kids that santa doesn't exist. :laugh:

The thread's not about me, it's about Biden. My experience is that a significant number of people are enjoying watching the cream of 328 million people trying to string a sentence together.

Like me, they probably have other things that amuse them too, so it takes no great time out of our lives, and like me, they probably have plenty of other interests too, so you get to keep your attempted put downs and insults, as I'm returning them due to them not fitting.
You made it about you. And did you find Trump’s attempts at stringing two words together equally humorous? And I didn’t realize I was insulting you.

You made it about you. And did you find Trump’s attempts at stringing two words together equally humorous? And I didn’t realize I was insulting you.
Nope, I commented on Biden. Feel free to do the same. :okay: Oh, and yes I did laugh at Trump too, and just about all political leaders. As the man once said, the problem with political jokes is that they tend to get elected.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Über Member
Nope, I commented on Biden. Feel free to do the same. :okay:
Some people just refuse to see what’s staring back at them in the mirror. :okay:

MntnMan62

Über Member
Each of your assumptions about me so far have been incorrect, so rather than digging yourself in further, maybe you'd best stick to the thread topic and amuse me with tails of Joe. :hello:
Again, you rely upon your rose colored glasses. I haven’t dug myself anywhere. And I have been sticking to the thread topic. Only I’ve been sticking up for him. But hey. I guess you’re too smart to realize that. :hello:

Again, you rely upon your rose colored glasses. I haven’t dug myself anywhere. And I have been sticking to the thread topic. Only I’ve been sticking up for him. But hey. I guess you’re too smart to realize that. :hello:
You haven't, but don't let that worry you. I'll let you have the final word that you seem determined to have, and let everyone else post about Biden. :hello: