JOGLE starts today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wyno70

Later today I catch the overnight train from Euston to Wick and then cycling starts tomorrow lunch time.

I'm going to visit Dunnet head and then head down the West Coast, getting a ferry across to McInroys Point. Pretty much straight down towards Wigan and then follow the A49, across the Severn Bridge, then down to Lands End, taking in Lizard Point. Hopefully, I should complete it in about 10 days, with a day off at my parents in Shropshire.

I'm carrying a tent and sleeping bag, rough camping asI go and hopefully finding food on the way!!

Thanks to everyone on the forum that has given me advice from routes, to equipment to midges, I'll let you all know how I got on when I'm done.

I am raising money for Action Medical Research which is a charity that helps improve the lives of prematurely born children, so if anyone does fancy sponsoring me, here is the link:

www.action.org.uk/sponsor/wyno70

Thanks a lot and hopefully be in touch soon!

jybeebee

Enjoy .. and may the wind be at your back. :becool:

OP
OP
W

wyno70

Unfortunately it didn't go to plan with a rather severe case of diarrhea and vomiting leaving me particularly unwell and getting a train home after 286 miles - at the end of the 4th day!

Very frustrated but I'll come back another time and have another go!

Top Bottom