John Bishop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
He was on Radio 5 late last night and said he'd had a couple of minor falls from his bike yesterday between Paris and the coast. He sounded knackered then, before rowing the channel!

potsy

Rambler
He sounded wrecked this morning before the row, had 1 hour sleep after riding 185 miles yesterday :ohmy:
3 marathons to run now :surrender:

Noodley

Prolly something to do with some "Relief" programme, Sport or Comic Relief? But, yes, it might have been an idea to explain the story rather than assume everyone knew about it, or indeed gave a f***

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There's some info on this here :thumbsup:
Thanks! (My curiosity had already got the better of me so I'd searched for details.)

He's going to be tired, stiff and sore at the end of that little lot! Good luck to him.

Incidentally, if anyone knows Chris Boardman, could they tell him it is okay to smile once in a while!

article-2107375-11F06BAE000005DC-515_468x505.jpg

Like this, Chris - ^_^

potsy

Rambler
Thanks! (My curiosity had already got the better of me so I'd searched for details.)

He's going to be tired, stiff and sore at the end of that little lot! Good luck to him.

Incidentally, if anyone knows Chris Boardman, could they tell him it is okay to smile once in a while!

article-2107375-11F06BAE000005DC-515_468x505.jpg

Like this, Chris - ^_^
Probably in a grump cos he bought a bike from Halfords :laugh:

RedRider

Pulling through
I was at a gig of his in Liverpool several years ago and he did a routine about cycling across Australia and the perils of turning up at the only bar in a one horse outback town dressed in a skintight lycra body suit!

endoman

I mis heard it as 85 miles and wondered what all the fuss was about, now 185 is good going with what lies ahead, good on him.
Also think I've read that Freddie Flintoff is riding from Athens to London later in the year.

Top Bottom