Juh know what ive been doing this morn...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Look on the bright side Yenrod ;)

Its quiet here....i keep thinking 'maybe i could service some of the rusty chained abominations sat in the racks' while i'm not doing much else.

I've just (volountarily (sp :smile:) ) cleared all the litter from the carpark. Its nice out there...think i'd rather be building bikes :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm off.....made Tomato soup and Carrot and Parsnip mash already for tomorrow....

Wife's disappeared to the Gym with her sister - god knows when she'll be back - looking unlikely that I'll get a spin on the bike....

Ah well...Christmas Movies here we come !

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Fossyant i'll hopefully ride with you next year along with the rest of the northwestern members of here...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hold you to that !

Boo - no sign of my better half - no riding today..... might have to prep the veg for tomorrow !!! - Polar Express at 3.00 pm ITV

D

Deleted member 1258

yenrod said:
Building bikes for 'the boss'...

;)

:biggrin:

Should get you plenty of brownie points for the start of next year!
I finished yesterday and don't go back till the 5th Jan. and as the misses has been helping out her mate who runs the laundret in our old road this morning, and is visiting an old friend on the way home I took the opportunity and got out on my Bike this morning

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If you have made the soup, and the mash, and prepared the veg - I suggest you get the mini sausages and bacon rolls sorted, and in return you should go out for a ride tomorrow. :biggrin: Far less traffic tomorrow, and it sounds like there is not much left for Mrs Fossyant to do tomorrow. ;)

Top Bottom