Just been told...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

Right, I am 24 and I still go on holiday with my family. I know this is probably very loser like, but I don't really pay for anything throughout the holiday (the occasional dinner, some booze maybe the tolls if I am the only one with the change), so generally it is a free holiday. Our whole family have a home in Normandy that we usually go to, or sometimes we head further into France. But, this time things are different... I am spending summer in the States totally free. My parents' best friends live in Connecticut, and we are heading there for three weeks. I may use it as an excuse to do a bit more travelling around there too - maybe down to New York or up into Canada. But, still, summer in New England where I don't have to pay for the flights. Looking forward to it xx(

Being a complete mummy's boy does occasionally have some benefits.

gary r

Guru
Do you work?? If so you are a little sponger!!!

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Aperitif- I don't get it.

I don't work (well only pt stuff), I am a Post-Grad and have to pay the university handsomely for the privilege. I am not a scrounging student by the way, as the government give us nothing as post-grads - i pay for it all through my hard earned money. I don't live at home either, although I spent a stint of 4 months there recently due to having to move.
Also, I am not an only child, I have two sisters, both of whom also partake in the family get togethers. My sister is 26 and still does it too (also she often drags her boyfriends along for some free holiday action - I haven't yet gone that far with the scrounging).

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

I think her boyfriend might get annoyed with me for that. You can have the younger one if you want, but she thinks that all cyclists are mental.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Younger's good for me:evil:xx(:evil:

frog

Have a nice holiday Sam. I don't begrudge you a single second of it. One day you'll be treating your kids exactly the same as you're being treated now and they'll appreciate it as much as you do - and you'll both enjoy it as well xx(

walker

Sam, can best mates come on these holidays? I could be your best mate for a while and we can go on the pull in the states and play best mate games.....

Top Bottom