Just heard a mate of mine died in a motorcross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Accident.

Bloody hell. You just never know the minute. He was only 39

There's me sitting moaning about my sore leg!

RIP Walter

Wolf04

Condolences to his friends and family.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

XmisterIS said:
Awful! Makes me think every time I go out on my motorbike.

Do you know what happened? Did the bike land on top of him or did he highside? Those are the two most common causes of death in Motocross, so I'm told.

Don't know anything about motorcross mate.

He was doing a pretty standard jump apparantly and came off as he hit soft sand and suffered internal injuries. Thing is aswell he always went to a track near Dunblane but it was waterlogged and they headed to another they never really go to. Obviously didn't know it well.

He runs a really succesful cleaning business and employs a lot of people as well. God knows what will happen to that

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Greedo said:
Don't know anything about motorcross mate.

He was doing a pretty standard jump apparantly and came off as he hit soft sand and suffered internal injuries. Thing is aswell he always went to a track near Dunblane but it was waterlogged and they headed to another they never really go to. Obviously didn't know it well.

He runs a really succesful cleaning business and employs a lot of people as well. God knows what will happen to that

I'm guessing the bike landed on him - even the 250cc mx bikes can weigh in excess of 100Kg - so that's at least 16 stone of bike hitting him at 40 or 50 mph. Poor guy.

snorri

Legendary Member
Greedo said:
he always went to a track near Dunblane but it was waterlogged and they headed to another they never really go to.
Tain?

Top Bottom