Just like to thank everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobg

Über Member
for all you good wishes re my pending Grandadism :smile: I shall be approaching Bonji to adapt the "where are you based" map so that all those within 50 miles of Chester are held on a Cyclechat babysitting roster. And wetnurses would be particularly welcome? ....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
bobg said:
for all you good wishes re my pending Grandadism :biggrin: I shall be approaching Bonji to adapt the "where are you based" map so that all those within 50 miles of Chester are held on a Cyclechat babysitting roster. And wetnurses would be particularly welcome? ....

Is it true that the wheels of the prams get nicked up your way bob?:smile:

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
rich p said:
Is it true that the wheels of the prams get nicked up your way bob?:smile:

Ask me again in 11 months Rich :biggrin: I expect I'll be dragging young "Archie" round the streets in his multi wheeled chariot!
remarkably, I went to visit some rich friends in Wokingham and my wheel trims were nicked ... maybe the "scallies " round here are more selective.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wokingham? Are you sure? When I went they're they were so embarrassed by my old banger they put new wheel trims on it:biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Bobg, congrats!

I saw the thread yesterday and as my eldest daughter is nearly 18 I'm without doubt that I can probably expect to be a Grandfather in the next 10 years or so.
This fills me with pride, amusement and stark staring fear all in one punch.

Top Bottom