1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just like to thank everyone

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by bobg, 3 Apr 2008.

1. bobg

bobg Über Member

for all you good wishes re my pending Grandadism :smile: I shall be approaching Bonji to adapt the "where are you based" map so that all those within 50 miles of Chester are held on a Cyclechat babysitting roster. And wetnurses would be particularly welcome? ....

2. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Is it true that the wheels of the prams get nicked up your way bob?:smile:

3. bobg

bobg Über Member

Ask me again in 11 months Rich :biggrin: I expect I'll be dragging young "Archie" round the streets in his multi wheeled chariot!
    remarkably, I went to visit some rich friends in Wokingham and my wheel trims were nicked ... maybe the "scallies " round here are more selective.

4. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Wokingham? Are you sure? When I went they're they were so embarrassed by my old banger they put new wheel trims on it:biggrin:

5. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Bobg, congrats!

I saw the thread yesterday and as my eldest daughter is nearly 18 I'm without doubt that I can probably expect to be a Grandfather in the next 10 years or so.
    This fills me with pride, amusement and stark staring fear all in one punch.