Katie joins UKIP....bless

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I see Katie Hopkins is joining UKIP.

"People always ask me when am I going to get into politics, when am I going to do something smarter than just gob off on social media," she explained.

Well , joining a failed political party which has had about seven leaders since 2016 including a one...Dick Braine^_^, is probably not that smart. Also, London Mayor candidate, Mr Gammons...:laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Probably not the brightest spark in the world, Katie loves travel (search for her visit to Prague, mods deemed a word a bit rude in here. But still funny).
Made my Thursday:okay:

Last edited:

sheddy

Legendary Member
Who ?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It was originally a leftish centrist liberal party with a rather academic outlook. Nigel Farage learned entryism from Derek Hatton.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Makes you wonder what the long term political objectives of UKIP could possibly be now?

I don't really want to add a click on their website to be honest.

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
Last time I heard about her she was in the US
I was kinda hoping she was still there
At least if she joins ukip then everything she says will have a clear warning that it is rubbish - i.e. it has ukip written on it

matticus

Über Member
I've always thought of UKIP as the Nigel Farage party, absolutely nothing without him; not that there was much, if anything, to UKIP with him.
I'm not so sure; I feel Hopkins is a fine replacement. Keeping the core values, but moving them on in a very ... Katie direction.

I wish her luck!

I'm not so sure; I feel Hopkins is a fine replacement. Keeping the core values, but moving them on in a very ... Katie direction.

I wish her luck!
There is a point there; she could help it morph from the Nigel Farage party into the Katie Hopkins party.

It'll be mildly interesting to see what actually happens to UKIP now we're out of the EU. Will they quietly fade into nothing having decided their work here is done and therefore no longer needed or will they battle on & try to win a GE?

A horrible though occured to me whilst typing this. Katie becomes the new UKIP leader and they win a GE, thus making her PM. Thankfully it's safe to say that'll never happen.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Last time I heard about her she was in the US
I was kinda hoping she was still there
At least if she joins ukip then everything she says will have a clear warning that it is rubbish - i.e. it has ukip written on it

I wish..

She lives in a village about 5 miles from me.
She has even been spotted out and about in daylight :sad:

Top Bottom