Keeping myself distracted...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Poke:thumbsup:

I've just poked Chuffy:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
oh, look! Out of the window. Is that a sparrow, or a dunnock? Better get out the bird book and look it up. Oh! That's where my map of Scotland went, better file it with the others. Oh, I remember I was going to look up a route to Hull. That drawer sticks. Better wax it a bit. Oh, is it teatime?

Welcome to my world.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Arch said:
oh, look! Out of the window. Is that a sparrow, or a dunnock? Better get out the bird book and look it up. Oh! That's where my map of Scotland went, better file it with the others. Oh, I remember I was going to look up a route to Hull. That drawer sticks. Better wax it a bit. Oh, is it teatime?

Welcome to my world.
Sounds like my normal day at work! Except for trips to the naughty snack vending machine and e-mails from Baggy.

Mayniac

Yep. Trying to finish my assignment for my diploma. Trouble is NEBOSH don't give credits for the number of cycling clips watched on Youtube.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Have you ever thought of working in a shop - you could wear your favourite attire in the one I am thinking of xx( ooops - the one of which I am thinking. :smile:

Top Bottom