Kestevans Llandudno 2020 ride. May 2nd - CANCELLED !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Wasn't Eureka up for sale last time we went there?

PS They still seem to be open, or rather they have been, but have now shut again during the current restrictions. I was trying to look back through their facebook posts but I am not a fb member and got fed up with constant nagging to register. (Also - is there any way to filter fb by date - it seemed like the only way to go back in time was to scroll through hundreds of posts?)

Eureka was formally put on the market last year for, if I recall, about £400,000.

The latest Facebook message about the current lockdown is signed by the existing owners, so it looks like they haven't sold it yet.

Quite a few 'newsy' posts in the last few months, which indicates they are trying to build the business.

The cafe had dropped to only two or three days a week, so I'm guessing they want to boost the most recent sales figures to aid the sale.

On t'other hand, the website is no longer live, which is not very encouraging for anyone who wants to buy a viable business.

I doubt the cafe makes any money, but you do get a house (bungalow?) as well.

That's probably where all the value is.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
True, we did pass the castle on the last Manchester to Llandudno ride that ran, but previous years haven't gone past it but have cut down onto the coast at Gronant.
I have to admit that, having being pressured by some to cut out the revetment section to Rhyl, the run down the riverside after the castle was a significant improvement.

Top Bottom