Keys Found - Old Kent Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow!! What a coincidence! You found keys on Old Kent Road and your user name is oldkentkeys!! Don't you think that is a bit spooky.....:biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
If they're the keys to a nice big expensive house then they're probably mine.

I dropped them on my commute to Manchester.

If you could return them to me at... errrmm.... my other postal address I'd be very grateful. :biggrin:

bonj2

I did actually lose a very valuable distinctive blue charm so if the blue charm is valuable it's probably mine. If you can just sell it and send me the money please, 'cos I was going to sell it anyway. I'll let you keep 10% for finding it for me. Ta.

edit: Oh, and the keys are to my old house so I don't want them any more, but I did forget to move all my stuff out of there so if you can just go round and leave all the junk but just get my telly, video, any playstations I may have left, jewellery etc. and sell it all on in a house clearance and send me the money for that aswell 'cos I was going to sell it all anyway. And you can have 10% of that aswell. Oh and my old car which may or may not be parked outside I don't want that either, it was crap so i was going to sell it, so if you can sell that aswell for me, the logbook should be somewhere around the house. If you can send me all the money as soon as possible that'd be great. Cheers.

BTW I can't actually remember where my old house is but it's somewhere on mayfair, the keys are a bit stiff so if they don't work first time just kick the door in. The alarm code is 3187 but it's faulty - it goes off anyway whether you type it in right or not so don't worry about it going off.

Oh, another thing - i did have some pesky squatters with posh voices move in when I moved out, just make sure they're not around when you get my stuff. cheers.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oldkentkeys - if the person does happen to be here, they may prefer to contact you via a personal message through the forum. Some of us are wary of emailing in these days of scamming, as it reveals our email address.

Not my keys by the way, the last time I was on the Old Kent Road, I bought it.:biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
'Is', or 'may be'?

I suggest anyone should be careful in internet dealing with strangers anyway. Let common sense prevail...

This happened to me some time ago, I met the guy who returned my keys and he asked me to buy him a drink for his efforts which I did. Next thing I knew it was the next day and I was waking up in an ice bath missing both my kidneys. The git!:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
This happened to me some time ago, I met the guy who returned my keys and he asked me to buy him a drink for his efforts which I did. Next thing I knew it was the next day and I was waking up in an ice bath missing both my kidneys. The git!:biggrin:

Ah, well, there you are. You should have gone prepared with a carton of orange juice and given him that and walked away...:biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
domtyler said:

so poor you didn't need a pot to piss in…

domtyler

Über Member
patheticshark said:
It's not a scam (I've spoken to him) and you should all be much nicer to the dude, he's gone to the trouble of setting up an email address and registering on forums to try and find the owner.

Yeah, but why would he do that unless he was after kidneys?

Top Bottom