Kids do the funniest things

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just come back from watching the harvest assembly at the school my youngest goes to.

Some very good (for primary) performances, but the one that had me grinning most the way through were a couple of girls in the front row. As they danced, whenever they moved to one side, one would stand on the other girls foot. As they moved the other way, revenge would be taken. There didn't appear to be any malice in it, just a couple of pals having a laugh, in fact at one point they both nearly cracked up.

Strick

Raised a smile, and they had fun. All is good.
Just dont tell the H&S police or they will be wearing steelies next year. ;)

TVC

I was laughing today at my work mates story of his 2 year old.

Mates wife has a habit of muttering 'For F*cks Sake' when ever something goes wrong. Now the little girl has picked up on it so that if she drop something or has difficulty she shouts in disgust 'F*cks Sake!'

Apparently over the weekend they were in the supermarket with the kid in the trolley seat, she drops the tin they'd given her to play with, peered over the side of the trolley at it, 'F*ucks Sake!' in front of a crowded check out.

Priceless.

When my lads were toddlers some of the best laughs we had was playing 'Attack of the cumfy cushion'. I'd chase them round the lounge with a cushion off the settee, prodding and tickling them. Don't think it would work as well now as they're both grown men but it still cracks them up when they pull my finger and I fart. Blokes hey, we never grow up.

Strick

I was laughing today at my work mates story of his 2 year old.

Mates wife has a habit of muttering 'For F*cks Sake' when ever something goes wrong. Now the little girl has picked up on it so that if she drop something or has difficulty she shouts in disgust 'F*cks Sake!'

Apparently over the weekend they were in the supermarket with the kid in the trolley seat, she drops the tin they'd given her to play with, peered over the side of the trolley at it, 'F*ucks Sake!' in front of a crowded check out.

Priceless.

I can relate to that, my sons first word was 'sh!t'. Erm.... not good.
Having children has made me think more about some of the language I use. They will ALWAYS repeat what you don;t want them to, and generally at a time that you really don;t want them to as well.

fimm

Veteran
I have neices who are twins. They're very funny. The thing that I really liked was when it was my Mum's birthday. They were quite insistant that it was Granny and Grandpa's birthday... you can see the logic: we come as a pair and our birthday is on the same day; Granny and Grandpa come as a pair so their birthday must be on the same day too... Nobody felt the need to expain to a couple of three-year-olds that there are different kinds of pairs of people...

Top Bottom