Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Been thinking about it

• Not for me thanks, Its good to give them back at the end of the day

• Some time before its to late

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru

1, but he's 20, and as my wife says, I'm the biggest kid in the house anyway:biggrin:

My cousin and his wife have 14 kids, none adopted, no multiple births, simply a kid every 18 months or so for the past 20 odd years, none for past 5 yrs though, I think they've finally found out what was causing them!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Two. The oldest, 12, was bitching about her rice and peas. Her sister, 9: 'Give peas a chance'.

Money can't buy you that, sho' nuff.

Toshiba Boy said:
1, but he's 20, and as my wife says, I'm the biggest kid in the house anyway:biggrin:

My cousin and his wife have 14 kids, none adopted, no multiple births, simply a kid every 18 months or so for the past 20 odd years, none for past 5 yrs though, I think they've finally found out what was causing them!

:biggrin:

Mr Phoebus

Toshiba Boy said:
Was it the broken TV?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
tdr1nka said:
Bless ya CP, you & Mrs. CP getting much sleep?:biggrin:

Thanks tdr1nka.

Plenty of sleep now. She's got her own little routine sorted where she kips from 7pm till about 10pm, has a feed, then that's it till about 4am. Quick feed etc, then sleep till 7.:thumbsdown:

Bliss.:biggrin::cursing::biggrin:

Top Bottom