***SOLD***Kids/Junior MTB or Jump bike for sale - £35 (Manchester)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Cheap and cheerful but surprisingly effective. Was built by me from a frame/forks donated by a friend and using a selection of bits from my parts bin. Has been ridden around various 'proper' MTB trail centres by both my kids without any problems but is now surplus to requirements.

upload_2017-6-12_11-4-3.png
upload_2017-6-12_11-4-27.png
upload_2017-6-12_11-5-1.png
upload_2017-6-12_11-5-58.png
upload_2017-6-12_11-10-33.png

I don't know what the frame is because it came to us virtually decal'less, but it is aluminium and has a Moore And Large British standards sticker on the seat tube.

• 2 x 8 drivetrain
  • 26" wheels/tyres
  • Cable disc brakes which have just had new pads and are now shoot hot! (I'm really surprised by how good these are!)
  • Proper 1990's Shimano XT front mech
  • Shimano SLX Shadow rear mech
  • Shimano Alivio Brifters

This is a great bike for a kid to knockabout on. Not so valuable that you will be overly worried about them chucking it down and leaving it on the pavement outside a mates house but well built and capable enough to take on proper rides.

It ain't going to win any beauty contests but has some really good bits on it and it all works as it should. Will suit a child around 10-13yrs old. A bargain at only £35.

Boring bit;
COLLECTION ONLY, from OL6 postcode just outside Manchester.
Cash on collection.
Sold as seen.

Any questions then please post here or drop me a PM. :okay:

Last edited:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Bit small for me.

Very well put together though.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Sold. Went to a friend of a friend for the asking price. He was looking for something cheap and reliable to ride around country parks and on canal towpaths with his kids because he doesn't want to use his road bike in such conditions.

Top Bottom