Kiwi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Oh, I love this one.
I believe the guy got a job off the back of it, and so he should. It's superb.

yello

I know loads of people like it but, I'm afraid, I more perplexed by what the kiwi was doing! Okay, he flies. And, as the kiwi is a flightless bird, I guess we're meant to see the realisation of a dream through hard work etc etc etc...

...but whenever I see it I find myself asking the same question: What is he doing nailing trees etc? It's as if there's an episode, or longer version, I've missed!

I've also read some quite protracted discussion as to what it's about; life and death etc. I just see a cute and supremely well animated cartoon!

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
I don't think there's anything deep and meaningful about it. He's nailing trees to a cliff so he can then jump off it and feel like he's flying through them just the once.

col

Legendary Member
Dont look too deeply into it,just enjoy it for what it is,clever and good fun stuff.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I don't want to go overboard but you've just robbed me of 2 minutes of my life when I could have been doing something useful like saving starving children in the third world or popping round to the Coop to check out Veronika!

snorri

Legendary Member
rich p said:
I don't want to go overboard but you've just robbed me of 2 minutes of my life when I could have been doing something useful like saving starving children in the third world or popping round to the Coop to check out Veronika!

;):biggrin: Five days to go;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyone got any tissues?

*sniffle*

Seen it before, but...

*copious weeping at futility of life*

On a trivia note, did you know the kiwi is the only bird to have it's nostrils at the far end of it's beak, not the face end?;)

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
rich p said:

You could've done that instead of typing that reply!

And why does this Veronika live in a chicken shed?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
Anyone got any tissues?

*sniffle*

Seen it before, but...

*copious weeping at futility of life*

On a trivia note, did you know the kiwi is the only bird to have it's nostrils at the far end of it's beak, not the face end?:evil:

Have to differ with you there, Arch.
Some dreams are worth chasing.
Even if it could potentially cost you everything, it's worth it.
The feeling of having had something in your grasp, and you let it go, would be unbearable.

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
Have to differ with you there, Arch.
Some dreams are worth chasing.
Even if it could potentially cost you everything, it's worth it.
The feeling of having had something in your grasp, and you let it go, would be unbearable.

"Oh, very deep, you should send that to the Reader's Digest, they have a page for people like you."

I assume you can ID the quote...:biggrin:

:biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
"Oh, very deep, you should send that to the Reader's Digest, they have a page for people like you."

I assume you can ID the quote...:biggrin:

:biggrin:

I don't care to. :angry:

*ponders*

It's not from Porridge, is it? Sounds like a Fletcher kind of line...:biggrin:

Well, even us hard-ass engineering types have a soft side. We just keep it very well hidden.:biggrin:

Top Bottom