Klik Fix spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricksavery

Über Member
Just went to fit the Klik Fix bracket to my handlebars from my old bike and two of the fixing screws/bolts are missing!!!!! Thinking of using suitable wood screws or self-tappers and filing the points off, but this seems a bit extreme. Anyone know where I can get spare screws/bolts ? Ta

Crankarm

Guru
Just went to fit the Klik Fix bracket to my handlebars from my old bike and two of the fixing screws/bolts are missing!!!!! Thinking of using suitable wood screws or self-tappers and filing the points off, but this seems a bit extreme. Anyone know where I can get spare screws/bolts ? Ta

Your local hardware shop NOT Homebase or BnQ unless you want to be ripped off. Or Screwfix if there is one nearby you. Although you might have to buy x100 scews.

IIRC the screw is indeed very similar to a self tapping screw. Just take out one of the remaining ones and take it along to your hardware store as a reference for what you need.

OP
OP
ricksavery

ricksavery

Über Member
Glad the self-tapping screw idea wasn't that extreme after all. The threads on the Kik Fix ones are quite widely spaced so will try the self tappers first. Cheers

Top Bottom