Kona Sutra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been reading the touring section for a little while now and i've never seen any mention of the Kona Sutra ? i tried the search facility as well and that did'nt throw anything up either ? does anyone have an opinion on this bike ? personally i think it looks great and it gets a great review and it will definately be on my short list for the Sales at the end of the year

KonaSutra.jpg

Simon

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Never mind what it looks like, find a LBS and try riding on, with touring it is critical that which ever bike you chose is comfortable to ride. We are all different shapes and sizes so no of the peg bike is going to be right for everyone. Wouldn't it be great if we could get made to measure bikes, sorry straying off topic.

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Hairy Jock said:
Wouldn't it be great if we could get made to measure bikes .

Jock ... they are waiting for you with tape measure in hand and ready to build your made to measure Bike :biggrin:

It did get a good write up but i know what your saying about buying a bike because it looks good, price wise it's up there with the Dawes Super Galaxy ... If i see one at the right price in the sales i will definately have a look at one but for the kind of riding that i do a Dawes Horizon or Revolution Country Traveller would do the Job and probably just as well to an amateur like me

Simon (it does look bloody nice though :rolleyes:)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The Kona looks great IMO and different too.
Find a dealer however far away and check one out, the EBC and Dawes Tourers are fine, but the Kona is sexy...you know you want too...

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I think it does matter what it looks like (although clearly most other things are more important) ands it's damn foxy!! Has a wicked name as well!!!

Go on....buy it! Jake doesn't need new shoes and you can all eat baked beans for a while!!

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Cathryn said:
it's damn foxy!! Has a wicked name as well!!!

Go on....buy it! Jake doesn't need new shoes and you can all eat baked beans for a while!!

Cathryn ... you are my kind of Woman :smile: Tis Sexy though innit

Simon

Top Bottom