Ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclenic

Ladies only Sorry men

Ladies where do all buy your cycle clothing from? I'm a bit lost on the wibbley wobbely web!

some recomendations would be really helpful xx(

HelenD123

Guru
You could try minx girl or sheactive

HelenD123

Guru
What sort of things are you looking for?

I think Aldi is due to have cycling gear on offer in May if you can wait that long.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've also bought from Evans during their sales (then returned the items to the shop) its easier than going to the shop and the items not being in, in the correct size. Then look at their sale rail when returning the stuff and its usually different to the stock on-line.

Keep an eye out for when the sales are on on the minx site too.

HelenD123

Guru
My first lot of cycling gear came from the sale rail in my LBS. It's much easier to be able to try stuff on and it's good to put some business their way as you never know when you'll need an emergency repair.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I did well out of the Aldi stuff this time round and also well out of Lidl stuff last autumn.

I have bought a few full-price proper items, mostly in gents sizes/cuts, but had to buy some ladies bib tights as the gents stuff just doesn't work.

I also bought a fair bit of running clothing at JJB sports; cheap stuff but works well for cycling too (at least on a recumbent it works).

trio25

Über Member
Wiggle is always worth a look, they often have some bargains. Evans is probably the best shop to walk into for womens stuff - they have the best selection I have found. But if you can afford minx it is brilliant. Email debbie there and she is so helpful about fit etc!

cyclenic said:
Ladies only Sorry men

That's where you're wrong! :smile:

Where abouts are you in Devon? The Bike Shed in Barnstable, Crediton and Exeter have a good selection of clothing - reasonably priced, too, as does The Bike Cellar in Plymouth.

Us blokes know a thing or two, too;)!

OP
OP
cyclenic

cyclenic

Dayvo said:
That's where you're wrong! :becool:

Where abouts are you in Devon? The Bike Shed in Barnstable, Crediton and Exeter have a good selection of clothing - reasonably priced, too, as does The Bike Cellar in Plymouth.

Us blokes know a thing or two, too;)!

Cheersm dayvi, i'm near exeter, been to the bike shed, the one in exeter didn't have a massive range. i'll keep looking though.:becool:

soulful dog

Veteran
My first stop is usually Wiggle, but I also look at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Op, Evans, and ebay (there's a few people/shops selling new cycling kit if you have a look). I just keep looking for the sales to see if I can find any decent offers, while I'm waiting to see if there's anything worth getting from Lidl/Aldi...

I usually wear men's jerseys in small (including quite a few aldi ones), unfortunately cheapo shorts don't work for me, so I end up paying for women's shorts from one of the bigger brands. Fortunately all the trek ones I got for free last year are still going strong!

Top Bottom