Langster steel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
[attachment=619:P1010003.JPG][attachment=620:P1010008.JPG]

Picked it up this afternoon, went straight out and did 10 miles on it to get the feel of the bike. What a lovely bike, very smooth ride, the steel frame soaks up the road buzz well. Very quick, sharp & responsive steering, and i can throw it around corners with ease. Going to take it out for a proper spin tomorrow morning when i get in from work.

I have just ordered some decent pedals from wiggle which should compliment it well

http://www.wiggle.co...als/5300002289/

jay

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That looks the nuts.

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike