Last night in the tent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...slept out in the tent last night...non stop torrential rain all night:biggrin:...most excellent....felt like a boy scout again:biggrin:
And not one leak....I thought I'd just test it out in some carp weather before the off.

Keith Oates

Janner
Not that I've done it for a long time, but being in a tent and hearing the rain falling on the outside is one of the real pleasures in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redfox

Keith Oates said:
Not that I've done it for a long time, but being in a tent and hearing the rain falling on the outside is one of the real pleasures in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, but listening to a torrential downpour from the comfort of your bed after a hot shower and meal thinking 'glad I didn't camp tonight' beats it for me! ;)

andygates

As a hungover Eurovision refugee camping under a tarp in Chuffy's garden, I felt all boyscouty too! Yay for tents :biggrin:

Tony

Keith Oates said:

..on the outside of a tent YOU TRUST.

At least until your bladder fills.......

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Rhythm Thief said:
Hmmmm ... having woken up in a very soggy tent this morning, followed by a breakfast of damp bread and burnt scrambled eggs, I'd have to disagree!

Sounds like you need a new tent.... but have you got internet access in this tent....? :biggrin:

Jaded

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...slept out in the tent last night...non stop torrential rain all night:biggrin:...most excellent....felt like a boy scout again;)
And not one leak....I thought I'd just test it out in some carp weather before the off.

More bromide required? :sad:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I totally trust my tent. Three solid days of torrential downpours and high winds and not a single sign of a leak or any damp...not even under the porch.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

last night was fun...BIG thunderstorm...I could feel the ground shake as the thunder hit!..I made sure I had nothing metal inside th etent though.

Top Bottom