Latest effort from Volvo - 'Life paint'

subaqua

What’s the point
I am just waiting for spinners et al to say it is not down to any body else to be responsible except drivers.

I am considering this for use in work though.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
COOL - I will respray the black steelie with it and use it as my commuter. My other bike is a Volvo anyway.

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
Volvo said:
Volvo Cars/Grey/Albedo accept no liability or responsibility for any individual or individual's accident or injury by any road user or other object whilst wearing Lifepaint, damage to property caused directly or indirectly by the paint and that it is transferable. Cycle safety is the cyclist's responsibility and Lifepaint is one of the many products that can aid visibility but cannot prevent accidents caused by the individual or other road users.
My emphasis

cd365

Guru
To whip up a bit of excitement, Life Paint is being given away free in limited quantities in a selection of six bike shops in the south east, with a stash of 2000 tins available at London's Peloton shop right now

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Do Volvo drivers have particularly poor eyesight? I think these three cyclists are easily visible before the paint trickery. I'd also like to see what the three cyclists looked like without the paint with headlamps shone at them.

ScZe5ri.gif

GC

Top Bottom