Le Tour Stage 8 - **Spoiler**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Well, after an epic finish seeing Feillu get the win, Nocentini hold off Contador for the yellow, and LA and the others coming in on damage limitation, today's 176km statge is shorter, but with a cat 2 climb and two cat 1 climbs to get over before dropping downhill to the finish at Saint Girons I would say ANYTHING could happen.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I was just about to go out for a ride and then noticed that eurosport are live already!

Might have to go ride later ;)

Noodley

I thought LL Sanchez might have done something yesterday, and will stick by him to do something today instead ;) He needs to earn his place on my Fantasy team somehow :becool:

Noodley

I've just tuned into Eurosport to see Mr Sanchez is in the breakaway group. ;):becool:

Let's hope they stay away and he wins. :becool:

Noodley

Halfmanhalfbike said:
On Eurosport they've just had an email from Robert Millar!

Aye, I wonder if he'll answer the question about what he thought of Feillu's ride yesterday?

Noodley

Some of the questions e-mailed by viewers are unbelievable? Are all Eurosport subscribers really thick? :?:

"How do they manage to ride so close together without falling off?" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

yello

Noodley said:
"How do they manage to ride so close together without falling off?

Yer, how do they do that?

Might go and mow the lawn... can't see much change out of today. Well, other than Cav loosing green that is... and that was bound to happen sooner or later.

At least Evans gave it a go. Fignon was dismissive (too much work too soon) but I can't see he has many choices, he's got a fair amount of time to make up somewhere.

Halfmanhalfbike said:
On Eurosport they've just had an email from Robert Millar!
Is that Millar, the only english rider to be on the final podium?

rich p said:
lmao.gif

Does Noodley know where HLaB lives?
icon_axe.gif

HLaB said:
Is that Millar, the only english rider to be on the final podium?

That's lines and detention for you. Write out a thousand times.

"Robert Millar is not English and neither is David"

Noodley

I think HLaB is aware of Millar's (both of them) nationality, and was having a dig at those who claim anyone Scottish who is successful as English. :?: It does happen you know :laugh:

Anyway great Fantasy League victory for LL Sanchez - although I would have liked to have seen Casar get the win.

Noodley said:
I think HLaB is aware of Millar's (both of them) nationality, and was having a dig at those who claim anyone Scottish who is successful as English. :?: It does happen you know :laugh:

Oh. Oh yes, I see.

Still Lines and detention. Write out a thousand times

"Don't take the pith out the Englith"

Top Bottom