Leeds to Scarborough Saturday September 24: The Yorkshire Adventure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Give the poor lad a chance :smile: He's not done the earlier one yet :biggrin::biggrin:
I realise that it is too soon to come up with firm details but I am trying to overcome the 'winter blues' by looking forward to some great rides later in the year. I am quite surprised how many I have already come up with and there is a danger of clashes so I am trying to get organised.

I will be busy at the start of September so I am hoping for the ride to take place in the second half of the month again, if possible! :okay:

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I realise that it is too soon to come up with firm details but I am trying to overcome the 'winter blues' by looking forward to some great rides later in the year. I am quite surprised how many I have already come up with and there is a danger of clashes so I am trying to get organised.

I will be busy at the start of September so I am hoping for the ride to take place in the second half of the month again, if possible! :okay:

I hadn't thought about it. If my workload allows then I will run it again as it was a nice day out. I guess a similar weekend in late September would be OK

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I hadn't thought about it. If my workload allows then I will run it again as it was a nice day out. I guess a similar weekend in late September would be OK
If it happens then I hope that it isn't on the 2nd or 9th (I will be in Devon) or the 23rd (my sister's 60th birthday do is that weekend).

If you decide not to organise the ride this year then Littgull and I might do it instead on the 16th or 30th - we both want to ride your route again.

Top Bottom