LEJOG on trikes - update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks a fun way of doing it. You seem to have had a fair bit of rain though, still should prepare you for Scotland.

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
We had rain early on, but lots of sun since. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to wear waterproofs now!

Chonker

Veteran
Looks great some loverly views and I love the random odd vehicle shots :biggrin: I thought you'd given up on the fairing though, have you sorted a different mount out? (I saw that it snapped, oops!).

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Got a new home-made mount that Donald made for me - much better. We're still ironing out the bugs, as you saw, but we'll get there. The snapped mount was replaced in Newcastle thanks to Donald and his uncle.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Certainly interesting reading and good photos... wish you had stopped here for a tea (but about 3 miles off your route through Bristol) ... I would have swapped it for a go in the trike:biggrin:

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

For a go on the trike, it would have had to be nothing less than Lapsang ;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I could probably of chucked in a peice of cake too.... currently semolina cake (testing out a flour free recipe to use on a friend).

Good luck in getting across Edinburgh. We stuck to the NCN waymarked route, and while it seemed pretty direct, was a nightmare and it took us 3 hours because we kept getting lost. People turn the signs around in opposite directions for fun, so trust the GPS and not the signs!

Top Bottom