Lidl Swag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
For me, some £10 mtb shoes, £20 toolkit and a few "bike repair kits" which have spare cables, puncture kits etc etc.
A fair few toolkits left in the fareham branch if anybody is after one.

What did you get?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Apparently threir smoked salmon and prosecco is supposed to be awfully good value - or am I thinking that other horrid shop, Aldi, that I send Aloysius to?

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Got the shoes and toolkit in an earlier sale they weren't in the recent lot of gear. Did get 2 jerseys, some tights and a cheap lock. Jerseys and tights ok but lock (only to be used for very short stops) difficult to get to close. Toolkit is very useful and shoes are good for going shopping though I wouldn't want to walk too far in them (but further than in dhb R1's). :becool:
Aldi gear is also good. Does anyone know when their next sale is likely to be? Can we expect another this year? :whistle:

Ben M

For me, some £10 mtb shoes, £20 toolkit and a few "bike repair kits" which have spare cables, puncture kits etc etc.
A fair few toolkits left in the fareham branch if anybody is after one.

What did you get?

How's the £20 toolkit?

I still hate you :sad: bloody southerners. Where's the northern love lidl?!

asterix

Comrade Member
Their road shoes are excellent. Bought a pair in 2007 and have toured in them and done 2 Raids Pyrenean and they are still going strong.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
How's the £20 toolkit?

I still hate you :sad: bloody southerners. Where's the northern love lidl?!

Toolkit seems ok, but it does look like a cheapish metal. For a well kept bike, they will be more than fine, but I'm not sure I would want to use them getting seized parts off old conversions etc

mark barker

Picked up a pair of the shoes this afternoon.... Went to my local store and they had a pile of shoes, all size 8. Not ideal as I'm a size 10! Popped around to the other store in town and they had a few 9s & 10s, so all is good.

Top Bottom