Light comparison -an idea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I have a Fenix P3D and a Cateye EL-530 on my 'bent. The light is great on unlit country lanes, when there are no cars around. When there are, ARRRRGGHHH! Of course it was partly my fault for taking a very busy unlit road, being Layhams Road to Salt Box Hill in Biggin Hill. And my mirrors made the cars behind me almost as bad as the ones in front, I had to sit up to avoid being blinded.

abchandler

Stock due in 5th Dec according to Ayup website

doyler78

;):biggrin::ohmy::sad::biggrin::sad::ohmy::sad::sad: Guess what landed on my desk in work today?

TNT bill for £46.54.

Interesting to note the invoice date says 07/11/07 and due date 14/11/07 however the date at the bottom says the invoice was actually printed on 28 November 2007.

Looks like I have got my just desserts for crowing about not getting charged :sad::sad:

Also looks like I have got the highest bill of all :tongue:

Ahh well guess I will just have to stump up though they didn't take my signature when they delivered. The delivery guy said it didn't matter. So maybe? POD is what we would say in work if some came after us for money - prove you delivered first is what we say.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

doyler78 said:
;):biggrin::ohmy::sad::biggrin::sad::ohmy::sad::sad: Guess what landed on my desk in work today?

TNT bill for £46.54.

Interesting to note the invoice date says 07/11/07 and due date 14/11/07 however the date at the bottom says the invoice was actually printed on 28 November 2007.

Looks like I have got my just desserts for crowing about not getting charged :sad::sad:

Also looks like I have got the highest bill of all :tongue:

Ahh well guess I will just have to stump up though they didn't take my signature when they delivered. The delivery guy said it didn't matter. So maybe? POD is what we would say in work if some came after us for money - prove you delivered first is what we say.

Never mind mate. at least we got some bloody good lights for our money:smile:

levad

Veteran
Any chance that someone from TNT is following this thread (no, I don't work for them!).

The AYUP lights sound fantastic but at the moment I cannot justify/afford the cost (or the import duty). The wife says "you've got lights already".

Top Bottom