Loads of ex-demo recumbents listed on Ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I think all the recumbent dealers are struggling for some reason. That's how I got my Fujin at a cheap price - fire sale to pay the rent. I wouldn't touch kinetics with a bargepole personally, having had a couple of bad experiences.

You may be right in not touching them with a barge pole, but what if those bikes are real bargains? Tempting aren't they, if you are competant enough not to have to rely on after sales service. I bought my trike, sight unseen, as a slightly used demo from a dealer in Scotland and have been over the moon with it.

Please don't make sweeping statements
all the recumbent dealers are ...........
"struggling for some reason"
Kinetics and Bikefix are just two shops who have decided to clear or reduce stock-holding .
Thats it unless you have "insider information"
that you are able to reveal .

BentMikey said:
I think all the recumbent dealers are struggling for some reason. That's how I got my Fujin at a cheap price - fire sale to pay the rent. I wouldn't touch kinetics with a bargepole personally, having had a couple of bad experiences.

squeaker

Über Member
BentMikey said:
I wouldn't touch kinetics with a bargepole personally, having had a couple of bad experiences.
Whereas my experiences with them (Trelock LED headlight at a bargain price and ex-demo Grasshopper via e-bay for a very good price) have been first rate!
If you are in the market, and Kinetics want to sell it from stock, don't hesitate to bid :biggrin: Ben regularly (12 - 18 months) clears out his demo bikes via e-bay.

blue trice

recumbent dealers

if you belong to the "school of thought" regarding some recumbent dealers
are having problems,
or is it ----they are missing a wheel ?

blue trice

Top Bottom