London CC Christmas Drinks: Friday 14 December, The Stage Door Pub, Waterloo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Things I learnt on Friday night.

• My buff has gone missing... no Joke... And it was the first time I've seen Frank in ages... AND I wasn't even cycling!
  • I am a very bad flirt
  • I can talk absolute rubbish
  • I can talk absolute rubbish all the time
  • I can talk absolute rubbish all the time, to anyone
  • TT makes quite simply the best cakes
  • MacB does exist and is not a figment of my imagination from 2008
  • Food shopping drunk on the way home leads to a random stocked fridge and a puzzled head in the morning
  • A week on the lash and binge eating has wrecked my temple of a body
  • I dont look good in photos
  • Am going back on the diet
  • Talk about LEL always sounds better drunk..
  • I missed not seeing old faces
  • I loved meeting new ones & existing one
  • The CC lot are a fine bunch
  • User loves a drink
  • And LongMartin has become a lightweight...

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2207597, member: 1314"]Won't be there. I'm at Twickenham. Harelquins against the Irish! :becool:[/quote]
That'll be a disappointing day for you then..... :tongue:

martint235

Dog on a bike
2207580 said:
You missed Long Martin makes Greg look a bit of a short-arse
Did I? On purpose?

LongMartin was trying to win brownie points to spend over what already feels like a long run in to Xmas. I think my liver has packed up and gone away. Probably best.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
[QUOTE 2207379, member: 1314"]That was a rather good night. I think me and Tall Martin were there until 10.30 when I said I couldn't handle anymore drink and went home. Yes, I did give my tie to Adrian as a xmas present. He didn't nick it. I got 2 snogs off Agent Hilda. TT's cake went down well. I love Simon. Great to see MacB - that was a surprise. Greg was happy with his handlebars. Ian as always is a gent. Don't know how Mice puts up with me. Missed Claudine! User13710 came up from Brighton. Mistral - can't believe he's 60! Gaz, Davy, Allsopps, Grants, Fran, Olds, Slomo and all the others. Just wish I could remember more than blurred faces. Though I'm sure the world was put back on its axis. Laters all. lol[/quote]

You think incorrectly, you were still there when I left just a bit after 11pm outside having a very amusing but drunken conversation with MacB who was wasted too but not nearly as much as you.

I don't know what time you got home!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
[QUOTE 2208403, member: 1314"]Come people shed some light on the happenings, please? Seems as though I was at a great drinks event but I can only remember 3 things. That is, having my tie purloined, kissing Agent Hilda and giving Greg the handlebars.[/quote]
You were doling out the hugs of 'I LOVE YOU'...Let's not worry about it, you were pretty gone by the time you arrived anyhow- good work party hey?!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
[QUOTE 2208421, member: 1314"]It was alright. droll.[/quote]
Helped along by alcohol...:whistle:

Top Bottom