Looking forward to getting back commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
Washed and polished my beloved commuter. Trued the wheels up, checked it over, oiled chain and cables, checked my lights. Already for the mornings commute. Must say I've been looking forward to getting back into the commute. Can't believe how mild the weather is still in the midlands. Real contrast to last year. But I should have predicted this as I bought some studded tyres last year. So no doubt we'll be having the mildest winter on record!

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Washed and polished my beloved commuter. Trued the wheels up, checked it over, oiled chain and cables, checked my lights. Already for the mornings commute. Must say I've been looking forward to getting back into the commute. Can't believe how mild the weather is still in the midlands. Real contrast to last year. But I should have predicted this as I bought some studded tyres last year. So no doubt we'll be having the mildest winter on record!
Me too, I has such plans for this last week , and so far it's consisted of doing less and half of Llareggub! But I think it's going to be Thursday before I can take the bike to work, just taken a spin around the block to make sure the chain I swapped yesterday is OK , but more to get some scores on the doors for BikeLog, so far I think I'm about 14 miles behind target for the year!

BSRU

A Human Being
My bike is all cleaned. lubed, charged and loaded for my first commute of the year tomorrow:dance: .
Looks like interesting weather, torrential rain and 60mph gusts of wind, a nice headwind in the morning as well, oh well it could be worse I could be in a car:crazy: .

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
my 1st 2012 commute is tomorrow morning. the forecast suggests it will be a real wild one!!

good luck to everyone starting out tomorrow!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thursday is first commute, and most likely car Friday if this 'course' I've booked on is actually running

Top Bottom