Looks like a glorious sunny day for tomorrows commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
in London and the South East, according to the bbc news weather. Which considering it has been peeing down continuously since 4pm, I bloody hope so.
So let's see what the morning commuting weather really brings.

in London and the South East, according to the bbc news weather. Which considering it has been peeing down continuously since 4pm, I bloody hope so.
So let's see what the morning commuting weather really brings.

It stopped raining here about 4 pm, its supposed to be good here tomorrow but worse on Friday!

BSRU

A Human Being
It was a beautiful sunny start to the day this morning, too sunny, at points on my ride I had to slow down to a crawl as the sun was very low in the sky and right in front of me.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Lovely.

Double soaking yesterday, first since March 30th (first job of the day is to fill in my cycling spreadsheet)

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well the weather report wasn't too far wrong. It was misty this morning with a little chill. Soon warmed up during the day and say the sun a few times. Commute on way home wasn't too bad, little bit of late setting sun with a few drops of drizzle.

potsy

Rambler
Best weather of the week here,short sleeves and sunglasses at dinner time,not bad coming home at 10pm either.
Only spoilt by a few boy racers acting daft,no problem though.

Top Bottom