Lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Apeman

Über Member
of 16 years standing and can never be replaced.He never complained ,did what he was told(most of the time) but captivated everyones hearts who came in contact with him. He was comical,intelligent and hated postmen. Thats the giveaway! His name was Simba and he was a Bichon rescued from a puppy farm in Wales.He will be sorely missed. He was a star!

Sorry to hear of your loss, Apeman! 16 years sounds like a very good innings and he probably enjoyed it as much as you.

Funnily enough, my girlfriend's cat, called Simba, went AWOL yesterday and only just turned up! It was completely out of character as she (the cat) is nervous and unadventurous. My g/f was quite upset, so I can't imagine how you are feeling.

Hope your memories keep your spirits up.

And it isn't wrong to get a replacement in the near future. There are a lot of pets wanting and needing to be loved and looked after - the rewards are priceless.

Condolences, Apeman.

Our dog took his last trip to the vets last Autumn, after 15 years with us, having come from a rescue home aged about 1 year, so I sympathise with where you are right now.

Top Bottom