Low(ering) mileage Wincheetah on Ebay ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
High miles low miles going backwards perhaps ?????

During August 2007 a Windcheetah Ser 293
was sold on Ebay by the first owner "terrencej1950" and the stated miles was "about 2500" :biggrin:

The second owner "mackemo"sold it on Ebay 9 months later "its only done c1000 miles";)

The third owner now "5853david" has it on E.bay
9 months later
"The trike has had very little use prob less
than 1000 miles ";)

A good example of buyer beware ....16 bids and £700
at this stage ! Item number: 320339395781

It's a good job that someone is on the ball.

Cullin

Über Member
I don't know anything about Windcheetah's, But what concerns me is, why is it having a high turnover of owners, maybe they thought they would get into it, or, was there something about it they didn't like, would be interesting to hear what Windcheetah owners can say to satisfy this question.
I would have thought most folks, whichever Trike is purchased, would end up loving their model.
There are always Pro's and Con's.

Cullin said:
I don't know anything about Windcheetah's, But what concerns me is, why is it having a high turnover of owners, maybe they thought they would get into it, or, was there something about it they didn't like, would be interesting to hear what Windcheetah owners can say to satisfy this question.
I would have thought most folks, whichever Trike is purchased, would end up loving their model.
There are always Pro's and Con's.

I purchased my Windcheetah because;
(1) It was cheap. I knew I couldn't lose on it.
(2) It was immaculate.
(3) My friend needed the money.
(4) I once owned Speedy number 002 and have always regretted selling it.

I'm selling my Windcheetah because;
(1) It takes up a lot of space (trikes in general, not Speedy specific)
(2) Its too small for me by an inch.
(3) I could use the money.
(4) I remembered why I got rid of old #002. They take up a lot of space!

3tyretrackterry

im looking for a trike not nessecarily a speedy i have a tryout with D tek booked again last one got cancelled by weather i will know more then as to what i really want . but just in case wat about a price and how tall are you if you are 6ft 5 then yours will fit me perfectly anything else i may be too tall
many thanks

Top Bottom