Lozza Fox and the Reclaimers

Thought I'd maybe been comatose on a ventilator, waking April 1st 2021, when I saw this.
Is there no end to the pus seeping from the right?
Am reminded of a line from 'Tinker, Tailor..': Control to Smiley re: Alleline's ambition: "And like everyone who's had enough, he wants more.."
'Reclaim' is the working title of Lozza's battalions of culture warriors. Perhaps we can help come up with a more apposite name?
Re-wind? Re-write? Re-privilege? Re-patriate? Render into soap?

Last edited:

Edwardoka

Prolix Maximus
Thought I'd maybe been comatose on a ventilator, waking April 1st 2021, when I saw this.
Is there no end to the pus seeping from the right?
Am reminded of a line from 'Tinker, Tailor..': M to Smiley re: Alleline's ambition: "And like everyone who's had enough, he wants more.."
'Reclaim' is the working title of Lozza's battalions of culture warriors. Perhaps we can help come up with a more apposite name?
Re-wind? Re-write? Re-privilege? Re-patriate? Render into soap?
I like the last one.
My only contribution would be "Rehash the politics of the 1930s, but without the fashion sense" - I'm not very good at snappy titles.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Ummm....

Channelling the much missed @jonesy - can I put in a plea for a meaningful thread title, please? And, preferably, a meaningful first post. I mean, it's words, and they hang together grammatically. But then colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

OP
qigong chimp
Ummm....

Channelling the much missed @jonesy - can I put in a plea for a meaningful thread title, please? And, preferably, a meaningful first post. I mean, it's words, and they hang together grammatically. But then colourless green ideas sleep furiously.
Which Haynes Manual is your favourite read?

OP
qigong chimp
Dad was only pretending, we hope:

View: https://youtu.be/DiVYNBQfF2Y

I think that's somewhat unfair, specially considering that the flagship fruitcake swivel eyed loonies of the left joined the brexit party.
A few probably, but by no means all of them. Loonies' eyes can swivel to the far left as well as the far right, and Brexit is only a side issue to many of them.

For clarity, I was referring more to the Conservative Party than the Brexit Party in my response, but I take your point.

Top Bottom