Lozza Fox and the Reclaimers

stowie

Legendary Member
That is proper, proper mad.

To the extent that I am almost warming to the guy.

What is the campaign thinking on this video? Londoners want a mayor that punches stuff? That punching stuff will help sort out critical issues of TfL budget, housing crisis, homelessness, pollution etc? I give him one thing. Hitting stuff is an out-of-the-box idea that the current Mayor hasn't thought of.

palinurus

Legendary Member
That is proper, proper mad.
I haven't watched it.

Going by the thumbnail image I imagine that if I was to watch it I would feel compelled to say 'yes dad' all the way through.

I am 53.

palinurus

Legendary Member
I haven't watched it.

Going by the thumbnail image I imagine that if I was to watch it I would feel compelled to say 'yes dad' all the way through.

I am 53.
It seems I was wrong.

😅😂 seven minutes in and he's just punching, kicking, kneeing, elbowing the punchbag! 😂

Nut it! go on!

Ready eh? yes dad.

palinurus

Legendary Member
He looked sort of familiar. Realized I listened to one episode of his podcast a few years back (he interviewed David Graeber)

Seems he's had Icke on a few times.

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
Foxxy demonstrating another reason why he's a failed actor, an inability to learn lines.
To be fair I don't really remember him post Lewis,and I only know him from that because my partner watched it.She has a almost unhealthy obsession with Morse ! So Lewis just followed 😁 Sorry rambling.
It's pretty bizzare how Question Time really was his "moment",his calling so to speak....lol

Top Bottom