Lush 'Anti Spy Cops' Campaign

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
In response to the questions "Do the ends ever justify the means?" and "Is it ever justified?" you responded that "It happens". Do you think that moves the discussion on at all? In all honesty it seems to imply rather strongly that you think such things don't matter much and you don't give a toss, but I understand that you find that sort of statement difficult to make.
I wasn't asked any questions.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I wasn't asked any questions.
you quoted a question and responded to it.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I apologise, there was a question and you are correct. For what it's worth, no, I don't think that some of the police's behaviour did them any credit, but I can see how sexual attraction might have made people behave as they did. Using the episode to sell smellies seems a bit tasteless, but what would I know?

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man

PK99

Legendary Member
Another victim (the one who had a child by an undercover cop) speaks out - https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b4zkmm

Radio Five Live show on catch-up, from 1.05.40. Quite emotional.
Worth listening to the whole section.

She is pretty damning both about the police officer involved and the Lush campaign - specifically complaining that she was not contacted by Lush, despite Lush claiming they had and about Lush using her story to sell soap. She is pretty angry about the behaviour of the Lush Ethics officer who she was about to accuse of being a liar until the interviewer intervened to (in his words" protect both 5-live and the lady.

Ciar

Über Member
Never heard of them until this appeared in the rag, but it looks very much like a great marketing campaign:evil:

Top Bottom