WITHDRAWN - Lynskey Ti Sportive - 56cm Sram Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

d70ar9

No longer willing to split the bike.

Selling as a complete package only.

£1500 for the entire bike

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

If someone is looking for this to be their best bike rather than a winter bike then I can supply with Sram Red Shifters, Sram Red front Mech and newer Sram Red rear Mech for an additional £200

If guards weren't needed then I can take them off and reduce the sale by £30

So Options are

£1,500 as originally specced or £1,470 without guards
£1,700 with Sram red shifters and deraileurs or £1,670 without guards

Thanks

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Had a look at the rear tyre last night and it needs replacing soon, as a result I'll knock £30 off the price

Bike now £1,470 or £1,450 without guards

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

I'll be taking the bike down off here on Sunday

If anyone has any questions or queries or fancies making an offer then that's the deadline.

Thanks

OP
OP
D

d70ar9

Thanks - yeah it's disappointing as it'll be a great bike for someone and last them ages, I'd rather not ebay it but on the other hand at least it will sell there!

vickster

Legendary Member
@d70ar9 I might have been interested but it'll just be too big based on what you say :sad:. I'm skirting 5'10 but long legs shorter torso, I think it'll simply be too much of a stretch for me and I've suffered due to a too big bike before

although whereabouts are you in SW London ;)

Last edited:
@d70ar9 I might have been interested but it'll just be too big based on what you say :sad:. I'm skirting 5'10 but long legs shorter torso, I think it'll simply be too much of a stretch for me and I've suffered due to a too big bike before

although whereabouts are you in SW London ;)
Yeah, @Flying Dodo has same bike, same size. He's short bodied, long legged, but nearly 6 foot and a bike fit showed this frame just does not have enough stack. (He still loves it though!)

vickster

Legendary Member
How do you mean enough stack?

I guess I could have a look if closeby and @d70ar9 is amenable to what might amount to tyre kicking :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
stack = height of the frame (minus all components etc), and this is crucial to fit, as relative to reach.
I did a blog post on this when I first heard of it and there are some graphics there that may help illustrate.
Ah ok, I've never had a specific issue but I do like a bike with a tallish headtube and tend to select such (with as many spacers as possible under the stem and the stem flipped). If a true 56cm TT it will probably be too big (especially as I only use a 100mm stem on my 54cm frames)...especially given I''m pretty much crocked

Ah ok, I've never had a specific issue but I do like a bike with a tallish headtube and tend to select such (with as many spacers as possible under the stem and the stem flipped). If a true 56cm TT it will probably be too big (especially as I only use a 100mm stem on my 54cm frames)...especially given I''m pretty much crocked
Yep, you've been building your bikes to compensate for short stack, just like me. :smile:

Top Bottom