W

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Would have thought people are wise to this con by now.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
A lot of the time they get a certain way through and then cease publishing because sales have fallen away. Whenever a new one comes out (There are always a few at the start of the year) we sell the first few issues but most people then give up.

classic33

Leg End Member
A lot of the time they get a certain way through and then cease publishing because sales have fallen away. Whenever a new one comes out (There are always a few at the start of the year) we sell the first few issues but most people then give up.
The "Mary Rose" was one that stopped partway through.

They are very expensive, but quite fun to build. Also you have to get the mags and bits from the website after a couple of editions make it to the newsagents / whatever.

CharlesF

Guru
Oops, I got all excited when I read the title

classic33

Leg End Member
On their forthcoming list
fe814753-2b40-4fc3-bce2-252dfeeeb0f8.png

No price as yet.

D

Deleted member 1258

Just wondering who if anyone would build one of the magazine Models. The one advertised at the moment, 120 issues at £9.99 an issue ( first issue £1.99) would cost nearly £1200 to build this model.

Yes you get the magazine but 120 issues about a Spitfire, would have to think the editorial / stories would become pretty ropey by the end.

I've seen that one, ouch, I always work out the total cost from the ads and wouldn't touch one, surely if you want to build a model you'd be better off visiting a model shop go online.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
If it is, I'd not want to think about the price.

Not far off it!

https://www.theterminatorfans.com/h...ator-build-the-t-800-endoskeleton-collection/

"The Terminator TM Build The T-800 Endoskeleton issue #1 is £1.99 (regular issues £8.99 each) and is available at all good retailers in the U.K. and Ireland from Wednesday, 20th February 2019."
It'll achieve self-awareness as soon as the last piece is fitted, and you'll find it thumbing through the phone book under "C". Shortly afterwards, you'll never see it again.

Top Bottom