Magazines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dav1d

What cycling magazine(s) do you buy?

Only started buying them a couple of months ago: Cycling Plus. And does anyone know when we find out who won the bike? I want to know if I won it!;) And what date is the next issue out?

The only on I buy is VeloVision all the rest I head off to Borders to read and have a cup or two of coffee.

Danny

Legendary Member
dav1d said:
What cycling magazine(s) do you buy?

Only started buying them a couple of months ago: Cycling Plus. And does anyone know when we find out who won the bike? I want to know if I won it!;) And what date is the next issue out?
You never win the bike.

I've entered loads of their competitions and never won a dicky :blush:

I don't buy any these days. I subscribed to C+ (and I've still got the free buff they sent me) for two years and then realised it had gone from a "here's how to build your own dynamo system for pennies" to "here's some really pricey kit you can't possibly call yourself a cyclist without", so I lost interest. I liked the CTC mag when I was a member (the editor of C+ went on to edit the CTC mag), but I'm not a member any more.

FBOAB

I'm starting from scratch here but I like the idea of the grass roots type of cycling. C+ for me untilI can find something that satisfies.

OP
OP
D

dav1d

So far I've only bought Cycling Plus, but I want to try other cycling mags too. Won't be trying Cycling Weekly (unless it has a decent "free gift" with it) as I'm not buying a cycling mag every week. I'll probably try a new mag next time I go to Sainsbury's (only place near me where I can get cycling mags.

C+ and the ctc one, used to get WMB occasionally, but haven't bought it for ages.

yello

I used to susbscribe to C+ but it seemed they kept sending me the same mag every month so I didn't re-subscribe.

I try to read the 'Le Cycle' (pretty much the French version of C+) and Cyclotourisme (pretty much the French version of the CTC mag).

Top Bottom