Maggots moment of fame!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Well done, despite not having a clue what you are on about. But I know who Eddie Mair is if that helps...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HLaB said:
So have you ever had a meaningful conversation in a kitchen?
Frequently :blush:.

When having people over for lunch after church, some of the best conversations take place in the kitchen over the washing up. It seems to relax folk and enable them to open up and have a D & M (= Deep and Meaningful) conversation.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
scoosh said:
Frequently :laugh:.

When having people over for lunch after church, some of the best conversations take place in the kitchen over the washing up. It seems to relax folk and enable them to open up and have a D & M (= Deep and Meaningful) conversation.

Blimey, you drag people in from the church to do the washing up? Why on earth did I waste £250 on a dishwasher?:blush:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
PS, Maggot, your voice sounds higher than I remember it being...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
User76 said:
"Have any members of the panel ever had a meaningful conversation with someone...in a kitchen?"

Best one was with a plumber who had fixed our first washing machine... it flooded the kitchen so when asked what was wrong he said, "It's broken- they do that sometimes..."

Couldn't fault his logic or train of thought... Zen and the Art of Washing Machine Maintenance is top of my list.

pyeeater

Was just listening to that in the kitchen when i was making my after-ride sausage sarnie :biggrin:

Me and my mum had a little chuckle over the question

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Baggy said:
Remind me never to have a conversation with Ben Bradshaw. Ever.

Isn't he your local MP? My sister adores him... He's one of those smarmy career politicians that's never in any job long enough to cause any trouble, but is regularly booted in front of the media to talk around the question of the day.

Can't stand him... or my sister for that matter.

Mortiroloboy

I can't hear it:sad: we got a new computer with Vista on, and for some strange reason my speakers don't work:wacko: I've tried all the ways to get them to function, they are all connected up OK, I have gone into all the programmes, they tell me the audio devices are working, but still no sound:wacko: Anyone know how to get around this issue?

Top Bottom