1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magnificent

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by wafflycat, 3 Mar 2008.

1. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

2. Wonderful indeed. I don't think I could run it at 36 and I'll be lucky to make it past 70.:angry: Chapeau!
    Actually, the way I feel at the moment I'll be lucky to make it as far as tomorrow.:biggrin:

3. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

OMG!!! He's definitely from the deep end of the gene pool! Respect is due!

4. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Ditto.
    Even in the small photo you can see he's not an average 101 year old.
    Working, keeping the brain and body in good working order.
    Astonishing.

5. curve

curve New Member

Amazing. If I make it to 101 I'll be happy. But to run a marathon is some acheivement.

6. Disgruntled Goat

Disgruntled Goat New Member

Jesus, he looks good for 101. Don't want to appear cynical, but has anyone checked his birth certificate? He looks 30 years younger.

7. yenrod

yenrod Guest

2nded.

8. This guy is a bit of a 'celebrity' on the London Broadcasting channels and he has been shown at work, maintaining the Pimlico Plumbers vans, drinking pints in the local, hearty breakfasts etc etc...since he reached the age of 100. Comes across as decent sort - good luck to him and I hope he lives 'til 150 at least.

9. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

christ! yes, i'd say check his birth certificate. he doesn't even look THAT bad for fifty-odd!

10. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Does look good for his age and what an achievement a half marathon followed by a full takes some doing.

11. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I bet he eats chocolate as well...................................he says hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!