male modelling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

A friend of a friend who I met today, who does modelling, has suggested that I give it a try. Not slobbering all over kylie in christmas perfume ads, but catalogue stuff. He's not all that but looks sort of clean.

Has anyone else done any male modelling and is it viable for a bit of money on the side? If the effort is more than the payoff then I shan't bother.

Noodley

There can't be too much effort in standing around in a selection of knitted cardies all day.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

I was think more along the lines of, you know, chinos and checked shirts, with a lambswool jumper wrapped around my shoulders. Looking into the distance with a massive stainless steel watch on my wrist

Noodley

Abitrary said:
I was think more along the lines of, you know, chinos and checked shirts, with a lambswool jumper wrapped around my shoulders. Looking into the distance with a massive stainless steel watch on my wrist

Doesn't sound too taxing to me, unless you happen to be pointing to something with the arm which the watch is on...I'd keep it to the simple looking rather than trying to bring in a bit of freestyle pointing. At least to begin with.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

sod it then, I'll ring him tommorrow. It's about 500 quid for a days work. I'd even take a day off work to do it.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

here come the ugly-buglies. The only modelling work you'll lot will get is for balaclavas and wheelchairs.

oxbob

Abitrary said:
here some the ugly-buglies. The only modelling work you'll lot will get is for balaclavas and wheelchairs.
Pot black

bonj2

Abitrary said:
A friend of a friend who I met today, who does modelling, has suggested that I give it a try. Not slobbering all over kylie in christmas perfume ads, but catalogue stuff. He's not all that but looks sort of clean.

Has anyone else done any male modelling and is it viable for a bit of money on the side? If the effort is more than the payoff then I shan't bother.

can you give me his number, i'll do it.

Top Bottom