Man Utd getting beat 2-1.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I wonder how much time Alex Ferguson will add on? I'm genuinely intrigued to find out.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Red Nose's infamous broken stopwatch...

c'mon fella, prediction for tomorrow...
2-1; Your guys taking the lead, with the inevitable Chelsea Stamford Bridge fight back back.. Anelka and Lampard.

Pottsy

About 13 mins of normal time left, so let's say, erm, about half an hour or until United score I assume (the cheating feckers).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
3486521843_ef1f077630_o.gif

3-IN-One

Who actually cares the Top 4 in the premiership are all glory boys and full of shoot,Hence why everybody.......... support them.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not even worthy of a response.... except you must be a Tottenham fan

3-IN-One said:
Who actually cares the Top 4 in the premiership are all glory boys and full of shoot,Hence why everybody.......... support them.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:

That's just great!
What a silly tosser. Sadly the spillage have just scored

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
So a former Man Utd player gets sent off for Sunderland and the brother of a United player scores an OG to get Utd's equaliser like a former Man Utd player who also happens to be the brother of another Man Utd player got their winner for them against Evertonil last season (or maybe it was the season before? I've had amnesia for as long as I can remember). What are the odds on that? Either way, it's starting to look like any team can (and has) beaten any other team this season so it could be a good 'un.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I don't actually mind Man U - think they play entertaining football. Same thing with Arsenal. What was Antoine moaning about after the final whistle?? If I was him I'd have kept a low profile and got down the tunnel sharpish ;)

MGBLemonrider

This was on with N01 son watching as a Man U fan. Tense, but at least scored within the advertised extra time. Good job the Ref blew up when he did as they could have grabbed another. Son glad for the draw give the earlier lack of performance.
Switched over for the final ten minutes of Bath v Quins ( Rugby Union)
with 10 seconds to go and trailing by 5 (a try) Quins had a penalty which they put in to the corner, with time to play the Lineout. So now into overtime and the game only stops when the ball goes dead, except if a penalty is awarded, which is then played.
So Quins kept attacking the line and I think it was at least 3 penalties Bath gave away, and lost a man to the Sin Bin before Quins were able get over the line and score to equalise. Then convert to win. A bit tough on Bath but that's sport.
Only if the intensity had been there the whole match (both games) the extra time scores might not be relevant.
But great edge of the seat stuff as a neutral.

Top Bottom