Manchester track. 28th April 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Just a few mins ago I got an e mail from Sam at the track with a couple of new dates.

Probably becoming available due to cancellations. I imagine these will disappear fast so have taken a flyer and asked if she would put my name down for Saturday APRIL 28th 3pm to 5pm.
I left a telephone message and followed it up with an email so until I hear back I won't know for certain.
I'll pm all those who expressed an interest before.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I will double check the callendar, but should be OK !

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
It seems I wasn't fast enough with my reply. :sad: :sad: Got back in 5 mins ago and an email tells me all bar one slot has gone.
The only slot left is for Saturday 10th March 1pm to 3pm

So if you can all make that date I will contact Sam and see if is still available when they open tomorrow.

I'm sorry if this seems like a lot of to-ing and fro-ing but it seems the track is very well used.

Paul_L

Über Member
alas Colly, can't do either of those dates. got a 40th do on the 28th april and our lass is away that weekend in march so i'm looking after the bairns.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I am a possible for 10th March - son on a two day hike/camp with Scouts and I'm not sure what time they set off yet - should be am, which would mean I am free.

Top Bottom