MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slowgrind

In half an hours time Man.U. kick off for the champions league final. Whatever the outcome my heart is 100% behind them! Those who hate them show their admiration in their jealousy. Those who admire them know their capability! GOOD LUCK!

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'm not jealous of them and I have always hated them. I say Good Luck to Barcelona, mes que un club, and I sincerely hope they humiliate Man Ure. BTW, since you are such a big fan, how come you're not in Rome?

Being a mature and sensible Man City fan I wish our neighbours the very best of luck on this most illustrious occasion.

Until I've had a few that is. COME ON MESSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
PaulB said:
I'm not jealous of them and I have always hated them. I say Good Luck to Barcelona, mes que un club, and I sincerely hope they humiliate Man Ure. QUOTE]

PaulB, I think that's a disgraceful attitude to take...;)

Chris James

Über Member
Given that it is regrettably impossible for both teams to lose the match then I have decided to just ignore it.

Only Real Madrid could have made the final more corporate whore armchair fan friendly.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I have as much interest in Man Utd being successful as I do with any other corporate business.
Up the Co-operative!

Top Bottom