Manchester velodrome. possible dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
I have just got details of when the track is available between now and the new year.

It looks pretty much as its booked solid for weekends but with a few exceptions and a few evening spots which are more than just a single hour.

They are:

Sunday Dec 4th 8am to 10am

Sunday Dec 18th 8am to 11am

Monday Dec 19th 7pm to 10pm

Tuesday Dec 20th 7pm to 10pm

Friday Dec 30th 8am to 10am

Friday Dec 30th 8pm to 10 pm

I've included the session on Friday Dec 30th in the morning because it's likely that some people will be off work then. There are a couple of 3 hours slots which might be worth considering. I did an evening session before on a Thursday, 8 to 10 I think and it was good.

Not much to go at but if we can get some kind of consensus I'll be happy to book it. I would say an absolute minimum of 10 again.

If you are interested make it known asap because these slots are likely to be going fast.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I'd be good for any of the first four- as long as i'm not away for the evening sessions. The last two I won't be fit to ride.

Cheers Col.

Bokonon

Über Member
I'm good for the first four, the last two would be dependent on New Year plans though at the moment it looks like I won't be around. I began to realise just how unfit I have become at the end of the first round of Russian Steps last Sunday - I really need to get some more riding in!

Judderz

I'm only good for the 1st 2 dates, due to working in the wine and beer trade and we supply the German Markets, late nights are a given in December, and unluckily, I will be working on New Years Eve.

I'll speak to the other 2 I brought, and see whats good for them too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Col, chears for the nudge.

I reccon like Dan I'll be OK for the first 4. The other two, I'll be likely to be training my drinking arm round then ! :tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Meant to add - might be a bit like the Simpsons episode I caught the other night. Homer jumps in the car after a few beers and an ale in his hand. Marge - 'you can't drink and drive', Homer 'OK' then procedes to drive a few yards, stop, take a swig, drive a few more, stop, another swig. :biggrin:

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
I'm good for the first four, the last two would be dependent on New Year plans though at the moment it looks like I won't be around. I began to realise just how unfit I have become at the end of the first round of Russian Steps last Sunday - I really need to get some more riding in!

You and me both. :sad: They are hard aren't they?

teletext45

Any evening session would be fine. Early starts would
Be a struggle because it would mean me setting off at 5 am

Steviebabes

Regular
Hi Colin
:hello:

I'm good for the first two dates, the second two would depend on when I finnish at work and the last two I could also make.
As for Russian Steps, I think I lost one of my lungs, if anyone saw it.:biggrin:

Cheers
steviebabes

longers

Legendary Member
Ta for the nudge. I can't commit to any date but will keep an eye out and try and make the numbers up if I can get along.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Just to bump this up to the top again and to say I have made a provisional booking for Sunday 4th December 8am to 10 am (sorry Andy)

I have just this evening got another possible 3 or 4 and I have yet to hear from another half dozen who I know so I doubt we will be struggling for numbers. There's plenty of time yet anyway.

I'll maybe start another thread with the date on it.

Top Bottom