Marin Hunters Point

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stu669

Hi all has anyone out there ever rode a Marin Hunters Point road bike?
there is one for sale which I am toying with the idea of buying but there is no info out there about it,
its about 5 years old so there is no info on marins website either but having read reviews about marin bikes in general they seem to be all positive.
Wondering what to do
thanks in advance to anyone out there who can help with any info :biggrin:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
having owned a Marin Bear Valley for 15+ years well impressed by quality , have also tried a couple of more recent Larkspurs again very good , never tried a Marin road bike but will admit to keeping an eye out for one at the right price :hello:

jann71

Veteran
I currently have a Marin Bear Valley, its a 2007. Previously had a Marin Bolinas Ridge in early 80s and sold it approx 18 months ago with all original components, only thing which was changed were tyres and tubes. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough I have a 2007 Marin catalogue but it only has flat bar road bikes and no hunters point.

Cyclist33

Currently have a Marin Bobcat 1 year old, lovely bike... the road bikes I looked at of marins seemed way heavy but the Hunters Hill from yesteryear seemd to get good write ups.

Stu

Top Bottom